Tired of turning wrenches and the constant wear and tear on your body? Frustrated with the ups and downs of flat rate and not knowing what your next paycheck is going to look like? Want the flexibility that comes with working from home?
If you are looking for an opportunity to continue to use your years of experience and expertise in a comfortable office and/or home office setting, then AirPro Diagnostics just might be the answer.
We are looking for positive, experienced team players to join our already awesome team.
As a Diagnostic Specialist, your skills are needed by our auto body repair customers to properly assess accident related diagnostic fault codes. Put down your tools and work from the comfort of a desktop computer. All training is provided.
Competitive salaried position and benefits including medical, dental, paid time off and paid holidays.
- Perform diagnostic functions while connected remotely to our scan tool at collision shop client’s vehicles. This includes: code and data reading, programming, bi-directional testing, diagnostic assistance, component re-learns, configurations, coding, calibrations and code clearing.
- Provide written scan reports (from our templates) to client collision shops where applicable including:
- Vehicle communications
- List of diagnostics trouble codes retrieved
- Areas of concern
- Description of recommended repairs or additional testing/inspection procedures
- Provide schematics and/or component location information to shops as needed.
- Document all DTC’s and all calibrations performed on vehicles.
- 5 or more years performing hands on automotive repairs (2 or more of these years as a diagnostic master/lead technician)
- Experience dealing directly with customers
- Working knowledge in the use and maintenance of advanced and OE level diagnostic scan tools.
- Ability to read, interpret and document automotive diagnostic scan tool data
- Ability to read and understand various automotive electrical/electronic schematics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Skilled at the Automotive Strategy Based Diagnostic Processes
- Good communication skills, ability to explain and communicate/advise findings to other technicians or to non-technical advisers
Meet the Qualifications?
Submit your Resume’
We’d Love to Take a Look.
AirPro is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.