Outbound Client Support Specialist
This position serves to support the Client Support Operation by making outbound follow-up calls to Collision Industry customers who have expressed interest in our product, as well as those who have engaged our services but are currently not maximizing its usage. The candidate will call and ask probing questions to uncover any concerns, issues, or operating challenges the customer is facing that is preventing them from getting the most value out of their investment and will routinely communicate that information/feedback to the appropriate department/personnel for resolution or follow-up.
The position requires someone who is comfortable handling customers who could be frustrated due to a perceived or real issue they are encountering with the product or one who does not fully understand how the product fits within their standard operating procedures.
- Make outbound calls to determine why the customer is not utilizing or is under-utilizing the service.
- Ask the proper probing questions to determine the nature of the customer’s concerns/obstacles or questions
- Serve as the voice of the customer and communicate relevant information/feedback and make recommendations to the appropriate functional areas
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments with regard to AirPro Diagnostics product(s) and services.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports as required.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’s philosophy as it relates to our customers.
- Provide information/updates to the client about AirPro Diagnostics products and services.
Detailed recording of notes and tracking of calls is an imperative part of the job.
- Direct experience in the collision industry highly preferred
- 1-2 years of outbound customer contact experience
- Ability to easily and quickly build relationships
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict
- Ability to ask probing questions to fully understand the customer’s challenges.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- High organizational/time management skills
- General computer operating skills
- Intermediate office suite skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Outstanding customer service and persuasive speaking skills
- Passionate and positive attitude; professional demeanor
- Comfortable with technology
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen