ONE PURPOSE OF THIS STATEMENT IS TO DEBUNK THE MYTH THAT “OEM” SCAN TOOLS ARE REQUIRED TO PERFORM PRE AND POST REPAIR SCANS, CALBRATIONS OR PROGRAMMING. THIS IS NOT, NOR HAS BEEN, THE CASE FOR QUITE SOMETIME. AFTERMARKET TOOLS HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY USED AND CONTINUE TO BE USED BY DEALERSHIPS, MOBILE PROGRAMMERS AND REMOTE SCANNING SERVICES FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS.
It’s not a surprise that many in the collision repair industry are either misinformed or unaware as to the functionality and capabilities of both OEM and aftermarket scan tools and believe OEM scan tools are the only comprehensive solution. Due to recent advancements in technology and the availability of OEM software, other methods of delivering these services have become possible as proven by the recent launch of the patent-pending AirPro diagnostic and programming tool.
AirPro is capable of delivering OEM dealership-level services using a plurality of OEM and high-level, enhanced, independent, proprietary software. These services include scanning, diagnostics, calibrating and programming.
ANOTHER MYTH IS THAT AirPro IS INFRINGING ON OTHER EXISTING METHODS, PROCESSES OR PATENTS. TO CLARIFY: AirPro DOES NOT USE ANY OEM OR AFTERMARKET SCAN TOOLS TO TRANSMIT SIGNALS OVER THE INTERNET THROUGH ANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION INTERFACE DEVICE. THEREFORE, AirPro DOES NOT INFRINGE ON ANY EXISTING METHODS, PROCESSES AND OR PATENTS.
Thru the AirPro, APD is immediately able to deliver state-of-the-art, dealership-level, remote scanning, programming, and calibration services covering over 98% of all vehicles back to 1996.
APD currently offers the collision repair industry the following:
• 98+% coverage on ALL vehicles back to 1996
• Instant wireless connectivity to shop’s existing Wi-Fi or cellular service
• No internet cables, wires or special configurations needed
• Ready to use anywhere; in shop, parking lot, or on road test
• OEM diagnostics and programming capabilities
• Cloud based Client Diagnostic Management System included
• Simple, quick, on-line request
• Limited skills needed at shop level
• Comprehensive, detailed, data reports w/recommendations from highly skilled & experienced Certified Master Techs
For more information, please contact us at (904) 717-0577