Sales/Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a positive, team player to assist in the follow up of sales leads generated from our marketing efforts. This person will use consultative selling methods in responding to prospective customers who have already expressed an interest in our service, to answer questions; provide information and ultimately bring them on as a new client.
- The ideal candidate would have some automotive collision industry sales experience possibly selling automotive tools (especially diagnostic tools), parts, supplies, paint or services. They must be sales oriented and be able to “close” new customers by addressing any concerns, objections or reservations they may have.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Well spoken, professional demeanor
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong closing skills
- A willingness to take ownership of the sales process
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Follow up and follow-through skills.
- Some technical skills required to assist the customer in initial equipment set up; may engage technical support group as required.
- The ability to educate and train the customer on our product and our processes.
- Experience with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The job may require up to 30% travel and could include overnight stays during the work week up to several days as required.